Monday, February 25, 2008

An update

I have not posted recently and sadly I realize that I have no new pictures to post. However, new, great things have happened that I want to share. Due to my love of lists, I will use one :)

1) Chryslyn and Tavis are engaged and plan to marry in the summer! Take a look at Tavis' blog to see the engagement story and how the wedding planning is going. We are very excited for them and look forward to getting to know Tavis better.

2) My sister Allison is in Australia and having a great time! She is thre for 2 weeks and picture this...she is driving up the coast in a beat up van with friends, camping on the beach. When she returns there will be some definite prompting for picture posting.

3) I have officially been accepted into the Special Education PhD program. I am currently finishing my Masters and starting my PhD at the same time this semester. I am very excited about this.

I am off to WV next week so I will try to take some pictures this time. It is so beautiful there, especially if there is snow.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Amber..how is your PhD class going? I am so impressed with your motivation. You inspire me!

Have a great day!